Portfolio (Sorted by Order of Recency)
Copyright 2017 Alpha Technology Group. All Rights Reserved
- Drive W Style (Work in Progress - Launch Date November 2017): in Partnership with Karmic Holding; Drive W Style is an automotive website for the GCC / MENA regions with the latest automotive trends, car news, galleries, videos, celebrities and celebrity test drives, etc...
- Tangolino: in Partnership with Karmic Holding; A next level advertising medium creating a direct connection between the Retailer, the Publisher/Influencer and the Consumer.
- Quick and easy discovery of products and direct interaction
- Guaranteed exposure to a maximum number of consumers across a network of online platforms, hence a boost in conversion and sales
- Optimizing revenue generation from consumer interactions with products/collages/tagged photos
- Agora Ventures (Partial Acquisition by HOLCOM ITG Group For Details regarding the Acquisition, please contact email@example.com): Agora is a CRM and Loyalty Rewards Management platform enabling retailers and distribution company to better understand their consumers and keep them in proximity. Platform serves different verticals such as Hospitality, Retail, Banking, and Insurance.
- Mangomolo : Mangomolo is our streaming and VOD platform allowing publishers and content creators to create a VOD platform and monetize their content with second level audience research tools and artificial intelligence modules. 1.5 years after its launch Mangomolo became the biggest streaming and VOD provider in the GCC / MENA region with more than 90000 hours of premium content and 35 publishers using the platform. Some of our clients include Dubai Media Incorporated, Orange Telecom, ART Group / Iqraa Satellite Networks, and Others. Platform has won several awards and was mentioned in major technology publications for being a disruptor in its field.
- dSearch: dSearch is our digital research entity that specializes in creating market research studies based on social media insights and real time interaction kpis.
- dotOPI (Online Performance Index - Exited in October 2011 For more details about the exit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org): dotOPI was the first Social Media Listening / Monitoring tool in the GCC / MENA with deep social insights, keyword monitoring, crisis alerts, Real Time Monitoring, Sentiment Analysis, Transliteration, etc... The project was developed and incubated by Alpha Technology Group.
- DOTCOM Mena: DOTCOM Mena started as a digital and interactive agency in 2006 working as a subcontractor for international brands and agencies providing them with technical support and technical development services for websites, apps, online activations, etc and reaching a track record of more than 1500 successfull projects for more than 800 clients and Fortune 500 companies. In 2013 the vision of the company changed and became an exclusive development / engineering partner for our groups projects and focused on incubating new SAAS platforms and commercializing them.